Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring/Summer-Wishlist

Hello my dear readers! :-)
Sorry for not posting anything the last few days, but right now I'm so stressed because there are a lot of tests coming up, which is really annoying!
But anyways I wanted to share a little bit of myself with you, so I thought about showing you my "dream-items", that I'd buy immediately, if I'd have endless money! I guess we all have some of those weaknesses, right? :-)
I hope you enjoy stumbling through my wish list and thanks for reading!

Balenciaga - Giant 12 City Tote 
Balenciaga - Derby-Cutout-Boots

Balenciaga - Peeptoe-Booties

Saint Laurent - Arty gold-plated glass ring

Miu Miu - Madras two-tone textured-leather shoulder bag

Isabel Marant - Ankle-Boots Dicker

Gucci - Horsebit-detailed patent-leather Loafers


Charlotte Olympia - glitter kitty embroidered glitter-finished Slippers




Song of the last days: Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World





No comments:

Post a Comment