Thursday, March 21, 2013

Movie Night


Hello my dear readers!
Today I spent my evening with two of my very good friends! We had a lot of fun, at first we were walking to have dinner and after that we went to the cinema! :-)
We watched "Safe haven" - and guys, let me tell you: You HAVE to watch that film, we loved it a lot and it's so romantic… :-)
We took a bunch of pictures and all in all it was a really nice evening, so thanks to the 2 of you, if you read this! :-)
I wish you a nice weekend and to all of my austrian readers: have nice easter-holidays! :-)








P.S.: Sorry for the bad quality, my camera didn't want to focus and I have no idea why it didn't! :-(

I was wearing:

River Island Necklace
My Aunt's Ring
Urban Outfitters Army Parker
H&M Cardigan
Zara basic T-shirt
Pull&Bear Jeans
Doc Martens Boots
Louis Vuitton Speedy orange Graffiti 



No comments:

Post a Comment