Monday, February 11, 2013

Layer's Monday


Today was just one of these days you really don't want to get up, because it's early, cold and too compfortable laying in bed. So, I figured that today was a layering day. I wanted to keep my outfit casual, comfortable and cozy, so I went with that nice blue cashmere and wool blended pullover. Underneath I layered a three quarters sleeved T-Shirt also in blue. To give it a chic touch I added a kind of jewel necklace. 





I was wearing:

Marc O'Polo cashmere/wool pullover 
Marc O'Polo ¾ quarter T-shirt
Pull&Bear Jeans
Bijou Brigitte necklace




2 comments:

  1. I felt the exact same way this morning! Very pretty necklace by the way =)

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Pulli ist echt total schön! Du hast einen schönen Hintergrund gewählt. Passt alles total gut zusammen!
    Love
    Gretchen vonDüsterwald
    www.differentcolouredsocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete