Saturday, February 23, 2013

Back at home!


Since yesterday I'm back from the skiing vacation I spent with a friend's family of mine. It was great and we've been snowboarding a lot. But know I'm happy to be back home. Also if it's pretty cold in upper austria, it was a lot colder where we've been skiing (-10°C). I'm very glad that my friends had me and I'm really thankful for the great week. So, with that being said, I want to start a new semester, which, hopefully, will be as great as the last was. 
As you can see there's still a lot of snow in austria, so i decided to wear my Felmini boots and a casual black coat. Spring - hurry up, please! 






I was wearing: 

One Green Elephant Beanie
Burberry Scarf
Bershka Blouse
Marc O'Polo Cardigan
Zara Jeans
H&M Coat
Felmini Boots


I just decided to show you some pictures of the beautiful austrian ski runs and landscapes. So if you want to have a skiing vacation, I would definitely recommend to go to Austria. These photos were taken in Carinthia. But it's also beautiful to ski in Tyrol or Salzburg.


















No comments:

Post a Comment